You can't eat another bite. But then you spot someone as hot as William across the table...
BuzzFeed Dude A Day
So hungry

Shiro Nosov

Hi, William. It's me.

We didn't get to talk much last night at dinner. You ended up at one end of the table, next to Cindy. I ended up all the way at that other end, next to Steve.

Steve doesn't have what you have — not that flip in your hair, or that easy smile. It was supposed to be you and me, making conversation, and maybe even something more? I would've given anything to sit next to you, to be the sweet potato to your turkey gravy. I wanted to look deep into your eyes and ask, "Think you need another round of stuffing, William?" I wanted to see how you handled that drumstick of yours. I wanted to see the way you tucked into your apple pie, and licked every last bite of cinnamon off your lips. I wanted to grab that wishbone and hope that whatever wish you had involved me.

But I didn't, William, and I couldn't. I spent the night talking to Steve. Ugh, Steve! I totally missed my chance.

And then I woke up this morning, and I realized something: It's Black Friday, William. And if you want, just for you, my pants can be half off :-)

That is all,
Dan


This BuzzFeed email was sent to | Unsubscribe

Did a friend forward you this email? Sign up to get BuzzFeed in your inbox!

0 comentarii: