...about ~body positivity~ with these sexy, inspiring studs! First up: Meet Taylor Stewart.
BuzzFeed Dude A Day
Body positivity dudes, yAAAASS

As part of BuzzFeed's Body Positivity Week, we sat down with 14 different dudes to talk about body image and how they learned to love the skin they're in. Here's an excerpt from one conversation with adaptive athlete Taylor Stewart:
 

“My amputation is congenital, and the only time I see my body type in the media is when it’s around some sort of tragedy. It would be nice to see a success story in the media, or maybe just an amputee being not actually THE story.”

“I remember when I was kid I really wanted to be an actor, like most kids probably, but unlike most kids I knew that I wouldn’t be able to make a career of it as early as 9 to 10 years old.”

“Since I’ve become an avid trainer and gotten involved in following and learning from other adaptive athletes, I’ve loved the challenge of working out my arms. The progress there is the result of a lot of hard work and creative training.”


To see and hear more from inspiring studs like Taylor, continue reading here.
 

Yours in thirst,
Dude A Day


This BuzzFeed email was sent to | Unsubscribe

Did a friend forward you this email? Sign up to get BuzzFeed in your inbox!

0 comentarii: