...does it take to get Chasen all cleaned up from this terrible mess? It's not gonna be easy.
BuzzFeed Dude A Day
Chasen Ingleheart by Alex King!

I'm not trying to embarrass you, ChasenReally, I'm not. But, umm...I think you may have spilled something down your— well, your everything. Here, use my hand mirror. See? Yeah, it's not good.

I mean, I do have a Tide to Go pen but I really don't think that's going to work on this mess. (And trust me, I've dealt with my fair share of tricky stains.)

This looks more like a manual scrubbing situation to me. I'll get the steel wool. What's that? You have sensitive skin? Well, then I simply don't know what we're going to do.

Annnnnd now you're actually just licking it off your fingers. And chin. (I never knew your tongue could reach that far!) But I take it this stuff is edible? OK, your method might take awhile, but I guess I can help. We'll just have to be really, really thorough.

Yours in thirst,
Lincoln (@marytodd_)


This BuzzFeed email was sent to | Unsubscribe

Did a friend forward you this email? Sign up to get BuzzFeed in your inbox!

0 comentarii: