A thirst trap...up close and personal and basically naked. But we're not complaining. At all.
BuzzFeed Dude A Day
More thirst traps right this way

Welcome to the inaugural edition of "Rate That Thirst Trap," presented by guest critics Sydney Scott and April Boddie!!! Today, our experts weigh in on this innovative trapsterpiece by Dancing with the Stars star Val Chmerkovskiy, captioned "sprite":

 

Sydney

Rating: 💧💧💧💧💧
Val is one of the best thirst trappers on IG. And I’m pretty sure this caption is referring to Sprite the soda, but he could also mean 'sprite' like fairies, pixies, and elves. So, um, is he hungover and thirsty for a lemon-lime carbonated beverage or just trying to tell us he's really a magical elven creature? I don't know. What I do know is that he's created a magical tingly feeling all over my body. Val, I am ready.


April

Rating: ðŸ’§ðŸ’§ðŸ’§ðŸ’§ðŸ’§ðŸ’§ðŸ’§ðŸ’§ðŸ’§ðŸ’§
Mirror, Mirror, on the wall, who's the finest thirst star of them all? Val of course, and I think my heart just did a quick step. You can Cha Cha my way and we'll go tango under the stars as I obey all that glorious thirst, OK? Yes. Good. #swoon

 

Still not enough 💧 for you? Take a look back at some of the best, worst, and thirstiest traps we leave behind in 2015, here.

 

In traps we trust,
Sydney (@sydneymscott) and April (@AprilBody)


This BuzzFeed email was sent to | Unsubscribe

Did a friend forward you this email? Sign up to get BuzzFeed in your inbox!

0 comentarii: